• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 15.2!

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since this update, the color correction I made on my projects is not good. It seems my images are bleached. if I go back to the previous version (15.1) everything goes back to normal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. I see a shift in color when I toggle between my proxies on or off. When I use version 15.1 I don't have that problem. The result is a washed out export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. I don't see this on my computer. What kind of footage, Bruno? What kind of computer system? Let us know.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

All my rushs were made with a Canon EOS R6 (4K, HEVC). I'm editing on an Alienware workstation, Windows 10-64bits, Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.70GHz, 64 Go RAM.

Please find attached 2 images, the correct color correction with the version 15.1 of Premiere, and the same footage with the version 15.2

Many thanks

Bruno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin,

By any chance, did you have time to verify my problem (see the attachments sent in my previous reply) ?

Many thanks

Bruno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines