• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 22.2!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated last week, now my project keeps pausing stalling and freezing. I have restarted my PC and nothing helps. I play my video once, add some transitions, move some stills, then it just freezes. I try quitting, then window goes grey and it just cycles until I get a prompt to close program. I have a Wiondows 10 PRO Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1603 v3 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz with 16GB RAM.

Why did I install an update when I was so close to finishing this project WHICH IS DUE TODAY!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, you can roll back to a previous version in the Cloud Platform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, already did that. Trial and error found a transition that caused the crash. Apparently is not a good idea to put a Cross transition between a movie file and image on a PC. Might testit on another file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines