• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recent projects list

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro stopped updating my recent projects list on Dec 31, 2022 and does not list any of the projects I've worked on in 2023.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By any chance are you using a removable drive? If so make sure that the drive has the same letter/drive name each time you use Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No removable drive. All of our projects are stored on servers that don't change locations. My 2022 projects are on the same server as my 2023 projects - yet 2023  projects don't show up while 2022 projects do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whatever was going on seems to have fixed itself. My recent projects now shows the project I was working on earlier today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines