• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovery of old auto-saved project not working

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's gonna be a lot of explanation for this problem, so hold on. 

I had made a video project a couple of days ago, it saved and exported fine, everything was working very well. I wanted to redo the project but didn't want to commit so I just made a new project and copy and pasted all the clips from my media library of the original project into the new one. That created some link between the two where when I edited one of them, the edits would show up on the others, which was an issue that led to me deleting the entire project. Now I want to recover the old project and just work on the original one. However, when I try to recover the old project with File // Project Settings // Scratch Disc, and then browse through my auto-saved they are all greyed out. I can see them and see that I have autosaves, however I cannot click on them. I  just want to recover the old project, I'm not sure if all the details about the link between the different projects is necessary. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try navigating to the autosave folder outside of Premiere Pro and launch an autosave. Or alternatively inside of Premiere Pro go to > File > Open Project and navigate to the autosave folder from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines