Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red trim broken in 23.0.1

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Trim seems to be sort of broken in 23.0.1. See my video https://youtu.be/MARSsi4eaS4. If you do a red trim on the left side of a clip all is fine, as soon as you try the right side it will behave differently according to the circumstances but it won't work as it should. When lassoing multiple clips, it will only do the bottom clip. When selecting a single clip, it will let you trim for 1 frame and then jump out of trim mode.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirmed that it is in fact a bug since in the previous version of Premiere all is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many trim bugs in this version! Come on, Adobe!
When I try to shortcut trim a clip on that has a gap on that side Premiere simply stops after one trim operation and deselects the edge of the clip, unless I do a yellow trim selecting the inside of the clip. Basically "trimming gaps" is completely messed up when red trimming or yellow trimming. So, you basically have a very hard time extending a clip through a gap using trim (shortcut or mouse).

This needs to be fixed A.S.A.P!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still broken in 23.2.0 Build 69 and is a serious impediment to speedy editing.

Please can you fix this Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. It is still broken and severely conditioning editing flow.
One more reason to stop using Premiere and start editing in DaVinci Resolve Studio, since I already have the full paid version and thus can't stop spending money for badly supported software with ridiculous bugs. Will probably cancel my subscription next month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines