Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redering Error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening Everyone,

So i have been using adobe products for years, but for the last 18 months or so I can't use Nvidia to render it always comes up with flickering, green frames, or multi color frames in the render. I have used 3 different pc's all with various nvidia cards, 2gb quattro, 4gb 960gtxm and my 6gb 2060RTX. I have used various encoders, h24, h25, mp4, QuickTime etc. and no matter what i do anytime i use the nvidia as the encoder this happens. I have used various sources iPhone, cannon, Samsung, huawei, to record videos. and yet it always works on mercury and on the one PC that had the intel on it. While i can easily export my work my GPU would cut the time drastically.

So here's my current stats

Windows 11 (latest build)

2060RTX

960GTX 

(latest nvidia drivers 512.15)

64gb ram

msi torpedo 

and various m.2 drives.

I don't have a log at this time, just wondering if anyone else has run into these issues. Thanks again!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also i have a 10,700k i9 3.6ghz processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Sorry! Does moving to a Software Only export work around the issue? Let us know. The Beta version has some hardware updates, so you might even try that out.

Personally, Long GOP footage can cause a lot of workflow problems. As an editor (and if you have the time and drive space), I recommend transcoding this kind of footage to an intermediate codec (ProRes, DNxHR, etc.) before editing it for the best and most predictable results on export. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes doing software fixes all the issues it just takes substantially longer. And I do all kinds of lengths from 30-second clips to 1-2hr videos. But I will try the intermediate codecs and the beta as well. Thank you for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeff,

Sorry about that. Going over your post again, I think the less powerful GPU might be the one Premiere uses by mistake. Can you try a test with the weaker GPU removed or disabled? Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try that, for the moment I turned on the intel drivers on my motherboard and that has helped with speed. I'll use Nvidia to use only the 2060 Cuda or disable the 960. Thanks for the continued input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines