• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redgiant's shake effect adds white noise to my .PNG

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, everything's said in the title, i just don't understand what is wrong, did it ever happen to someone around ? I made some screenshots so you can understand better

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the newer Maxon control panel for the RedGiant suite stuff?

And does this go away if you turn off Mercury Accleration in the Project settings?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh damn indeed it was Mercury Acceleration... Thank you so much for your answer !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...which may mean that you need to update or roll back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm just tried to install it along with all my other drivers and restart my computer, didn't change the issue, when i put "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" everything's fine with my shake and when i put "Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA)" the problem comes back instantly 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines