Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relinking media window doesn't stretch to fit

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

Weird thing going on here with the relink media window in premiere, it shows up as a small section in a larger window that doesn't allow scaling to the full window size. Was wondering if anyone had a similar issue, it's been this way for a while now! Would be nice if I could use the full size of the window to search media easier.

Using Premiere Pro 22.2

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 10.30.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-04 at 10.29.50 AM.png

// Film Maker / Video Editor / Videographer / Motion Designer / ...and more! | Check out my work at: https://www.SamStaudt.com //
TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the two images, it scales larger when I make the window itself bigger, but there is no way to fill the frame with the search section.

// Film Maker / Video Editor / Videographer / Motion Designer / ...and more! | Check out my work at: https://www.SamStaudt.com //

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. This is a very annoying bug we've been dealing with for over a year. No amount of reinstalling the software helps. @ADOBE fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, superduper annoying, hate this thing and didn't find anything that would fix it 😞 Started to have it when I bought Macbook M1 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly same problem. Im on the m1 pro as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, VERY annoying!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue for some time now. Didn't find a sollution yet... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this. It was fine until it wasn't. Something gets corrupted in the User Settings.

On Mac, drag the whole folder that is your Premiere Pro version number to your desktop.
/Users/(your user name)/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/(Premiere Pro version number)
In this case, it would be
/Users/(your user name)/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/22.0

Relaunch Premiere and let it build a new folder. If you try relinking a file, you should have the full window again.
Quit Premiere then drag your Premiere profile folder back into the version number folder in order to preserve your workspaces, keyboard settings, and other cusomtizations easily. If your auto-save folder was in the now-old version of that folder, drag your auto-saves back in too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me as well. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It work but seriously, can Adobe just fix the bug.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me as well, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines