I switched to an M1 Macbook recently. With a certain Pr project which I created on PC half a year ago, Pr hangs up when trying to relink offline media. All other projects work so far.
On PC the project it is still working. It does not make a difference whether I am starting with the old project, which has to be converted to the latest Pr version or if I use the converted version I converted on PC.
I have tried to delete the media cache to no avail.
There is no error message or anything, Pr just hangs up.
There are a couple Pr/Ae DL issues going with the 2022 release ... the one I'd check first is the mult-frame rendering in Ae. For many, that's working fine on DL linked comps. For some, it's blowing them outta the water.