Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Remove an element from video (possibly with plugins or external software)

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Hey! 

I have many videos with a thin white circle outline right in the center of them (see attached screenshot).

Background in that videos are dynamic, so I can't use photoshopped screenshots to cover this circle up.

I am in search of a way to remove this outline from my videos. I guess that it's impossible to do with Premiere Pro tools alone, so I am ready to buy an external plugin or software that solves my problem. Please help me find it! 

PS. All videos are mine, from a videogame, and this outline comes from a game plugin which I keep forgetting to turn off... So no copyright violations here! 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try using After Effects Masking, Mask Tracking, Content aware fill. If you subscribe to the full Creative Suite After Effects wouldn't be an additional charge.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for advice! I'll give it a try. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try - 1) do as mask for the 'white ring', PUT ON v3 

2) make a copy of original video and shift it by a few pixels, using v3 as mask

the result might not be the best, but it'll be quite fast and result might be good enough.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in After Effects?

Sorry if my question is silly, I have a very vague idea of AE at the moment.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is on premiere pro - 

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/add-track-matte-key.html

Hope this helps 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Very useful.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines