• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Shadow of Object From Film

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fairly basic skill level at Premiere Pro, and have just completed my first independent film.  Unfortunately, there are a few instances from a few takes where the shadow of our boom mic appears.  What's the easiest or best way to remove this shadow without impacting the background surrounding the shadow?

I've used the opacity tool to create a mask around the shadow, but the shadow moves... thus I drew a bigger mask.  I've tried a few lighting adjustments, but any slightly better adjustment seems to degrade the background.

Anyone know the best way to tackle this?

As you can see below in the upper right of the screen above the ladies' heads, the boom passes over the blinds and the wall... and sometimes moves... or, the camera is moving - this is a moving shadow.Boom Mic Shadow.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines