• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

removing warning message about deleting existing keyframes

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont think i ever once needed adobe to tell me that if i delete all the keyframes it will delete all the key frames... its really annoying everytime i want to clear the keyframes it warns me i am about to do exactly as i had planned to do. is there a way to disable this?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer nope.

To avoid the message, delete the keyframes instead of using the stopwatch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% agreed. It deafeats the porpose of having a delete all keyframe option. You don't get that warning in ae. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects does not have this. Why does Premiere? I've gotten so used to always clicking away the warning that I didn't even realize how annoying and absolutely unnecessary this dialog box is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm used to it, it just takes a click and a thumb. Click the clock, thumb the spacebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, like I said. I totally got used to closing it without even noticing. Although I should probably get used to hitting the space bar instead of clicking on it, or write a script that can automatically close that annoying little window. Also... This "one click" mentality can quickly add up to destroying the whole user experience of using Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should definitely be a checkbox to permanently disable this warning!Schnitt 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines