• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render & Export issue

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all different versions, and betas. Nothing is working I am on windows 10. 16gb ram laptop. 
my music video is about 2 mins 40 seconds. The freezing time on media encoder, and within premiere pro is pretty much random. This needs to be fixed urgently it is embarrassing to delay my clients video.

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann Bens has already replied pointing you to a page on what to include in a post. I'll just add something.

It's important to give as much detail as possible about what's happening with your issue. This will help people who read your post better understand the situation and be able to give a response that can help reolve the problem.

There have been times where I am suck with some issue. I write out the problem to explain to someone in a forum to get help and through including all the detail and thinking while writing, I understand the issue better and get ideas on what to do to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kobi24160833ejz5 

Did you manage to resolve your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines