Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

render and export really slow v22.0

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI guys i have nmo idea whats happened to Prem pro and if anyone is experiencing this I did update to the lates version 22.0 and rendering and exporting is i mean snail slow which it never was before. Settings are alwyas the same 48gb ram, rts 2060 card  8 core etc i7  10th gen  . I always do video work and the work im trying to do is nowhere near demanding as  my regular work. A 20 min films consisting of various phone video and also phone pictures is a nightmare. This is my 10th project working on this kind of material where other has gone to 40 min this current one is the shortest and i cant believe the export and render.  

Only 2 tracks of audio dialogie on videos which is around 10 clips and then music background. 18k frames in total when i went to render. Render took around an hour, then i exported que to media E i left it went and put chritsmas light outside come back 2 hours and 10 min already done and 3 hours left 5 hours is way long when ive done full length movies 1 hour 30 min with at least 10 tracks of audio and video with all sorts of plug ins. Not sure if its the recent update but i used the program for a project a few weeks back and think that was on the previous version . Something is wrong here. tried all the usual but normally how everything is set worked fine before. Footage is on a ssd, media casche and all taht is on a separate ssd. DOnt seem to understand. 

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can avoid rendering before exporting, then do that.

A screenshot of your export settings dialog in Pr/AME would help a lot.

Meantime, check for hardware accelerated playback in Project settings and hardware accelerated decoding in Preferences. Toggle them to see if either makes any difference.

Also, you should do this:

1. Launch Pr from a shortcut (Dock, Launchpad, Desktop, Taskbar, Start Menu) while holding down the Shift+Opt/Shift+Alt keys.  Opt/Alt resets prefs and Shift clears plugin cache.
  2. Keep the keys pressed until the main program window appears.
  3. Before trying to open any project or starting a new one, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* your media cache files.
  4. Now try exporting your project.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe: what is the solution to this??? This was posted Dec 2021 and it's still and issue!!!!  You guys will lose your pro community if this is how you do it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines