• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render and replace transcode failure - unable to match frame size

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to render and replace for an AE dynamic link. Every time it says my issue is that I'm unable to match frame size. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

thesheenmachine,

To solve that, nest the clip, then render and replace. If that doesn't work for you, let us know.

Cheers,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thesheenmachine,

To solve that, nest the clip, then render and replace. If that doesn't work for you, let us know.

Cheers,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem as OP atm but after having nested it the entire option to render and replace seems to have vanished. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says it's "unable to match video aspect"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may also be that the Preset or Format you chose doe snot support the frame size of your AE Comp. You could try setting Source: Individual Clips, Format: QuickTime, Preset: one of the GoPro CineForm (Mac and Windows) or Apple ProRes (Mac) which support a wider range of frame sizes. Or, create a custom preset that supports the frame size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issues and it's not working is this cause by an update? Because I didn't have this issue a year ago 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on new workarounds? This is happening to me. Is there a bug update to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem. I went back into Premiere and pasted the work into a different sequence and everything worked perfect.. good luck11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To fix this just change the frame size in Sequence>sequence settings> frame size, i changed mine from 1920/1080 to 3840/2160. then select all your clips, right click and press "set to frame size" now it will render properly. i do hope adobe fixes this in the future but they havent and probably wont

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines