• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Error -1609760768

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm wondering if someone can shed some light on an issue that is driving me up the wall.

I have been trying to export a pretty heafty file and continually get this error code. I've tried elinimating the stock text graphics that were previously around that time code, tried exporting H.264 as well as other options, and cannot figure out why this is constantly happening in addition to crashing the program several times.

Anyone else getting this error?

I can play it back fine, although the program just started crashing around that time code during playback which is when I removed the graphic and opted for a basic text layer with no frills.

My only thought is that I have some text elements that have not been upgraded from the legacy title generator, but that is only because when I did previously upgrade them all the fonts and placements completely changed and I didn't want to have to deal with re-creating everything again.

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 4.16.20 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Sorry about the Error compiling movie. You can also refer to this article for more suggestions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-fix-error-compiling-movie-errors-in-prem...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines