Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render is taking way too much time

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to edit three 4k videos and i could not play them cuz i had red line above my timeline.
I started a render (so i could play videos in real time) and it was taking few hours per clip, let's say it needed 6 hours total but i was in a hury and i quit at 50% thinking i could find better & quicker way.

I decided i will search for best render preview options and start a render again, it is taking impossibly long time to do so. For 8 hours it has rendered 12.00%. With better settings, cleaned cach, more RAM memory that premier can use.... and it went wrong.

Please write what do you know about render and time, estimated time left 63 hours i a pure hell.

I dont have this much time since the project has to be launched, please help. (I am already late).

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What CPU does your workstation have?

Have you tried a Smart Rendering workflow?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines