• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Video have additional yellow frames in final video.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I need your help. Maybe someone will know the solution to the problem.

As you can see in the video, Adobe Premiere throws me random yellow frames for the film. In some parts he just throws in one frame, and in other parts we have a disco, as shown in the attached picture.

Video sample <<<<<<

Material: BRAW
Program: Adobe Premiere
Render: up to 4K

Previously, I had this problem, but in Export Video options, it was helpful to change the "Performance" option from Hardware to Software Encoding. Now, unfortunately, the same is happening on Software, with less frequency, of course, because it is even worse on Hardware.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Anyone know why this may be happening?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Thank you for advices. I update all my drivers and didn't help.

In my project, I rendered all nests and put that like a video clip. That solve my problem. But is very suprising how BRAW is not working excellent with Adobe Premiere, often there is problems like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a codec related issue, or it could be a problem with your GPU.

Have you updated to the latest version of the BRAW codec from the Blackmagic Design website? Does your GPU have the latest drivers?

Please let us know. Help us help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for advices. I update all my drivers and didn't help.

In my project, I rendered all nests and put that like a video clip. That solve my problem. But is very suprising how BRAW is not working excellent with Adobe Premiere, often there is problems like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to read that you're still experiencing issues. As I work with BRAW as my main camera codec as well, I can assert that it's not a codec related issue. It works like a charm on my system, which is a PC from early 2017 with nVidia 1080 GT GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide detailed specs of your system, including your storage configuration as well as your OS and version of Premiere

Can you please provide us with the original footage file info, sequence settings and export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I wrote before, I solved problem rendering nests animations which I made in project and put is instead this nests. Sometimed Adobe Premiere have problem render nests and braw material in one project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines