• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered Timeline files not saving in Premiere Pro CS6

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once files on the timeline are rendered, from a red line to a green line and the project is saved and closed, when Premiere CS6 is relaunched, the red line appears again requiring re-rendering.  Why is CS6 not remembering that the files have already been rendered ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

beats me. I got cs6 on this junky laptop ( about 12 gig ram, ssd for root, HDD for data .. basic 'gaming laptop ) with a Nvidia chip in it.

O.S. and programs on SSD.

Everything else ( source files, cache files, exported files ) go to folders on the HDD.

I just tested. Opened a cs6 thing, added a clip ( which was yellow ) and rendered ( which turned green). Closed program, re-opened, still green.

??? So maybe you gotta provide more info about your stuff ( computer, source material specs, timeline ( or sequence) specs and all that jazz)..

good luck !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rodney - neglected to mention that original camcorder .mts files were transcoded to mp4 which makes for much easier timeline editing on my AMD computer with 16G ram with a Raid-0 hard drive configuration. The files not being remembered as rendered the night before have been stabilized with Warp Stabilizer and occasionally have had noisy audio cleaned up with Audition. 12 of my 16 Gb of ram is allocated to PP and I've tried changing settings from Performance to Memory, but it makes no difference. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

,,,,,,, Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines