Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering error - strange color flashing

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have been having this issue with a growing number of projects since downloading 22.5. Basically when I playback the footage in Premiere it flashes from normal color to slightly unsaturated back and forth. Sometimes it will not appear that way in playback, but will render with those color flashes. Sometimes it will appear in playback, but the render will fix it. I usually toggle between using the GPU accelerator and sometimes that solves it. It also happens with seamingly random clips within a sequence. I can't figure out the common denominator. I am working on a particular project right now and nothing that usually fixes it is working. Is anyone else having this issue? I attached a screen recording. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the screen recording. It helps. Can you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Also, which device is used to capture media files?

Let us know. Happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I have a iMac Pro (2017) with OS version 12.5 

CPU : 3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W

RAM : 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

GPU: Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

We us the Synology DiskStation DS1821+ 8-Bay NAS to access all of our media. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines