• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering error when using dual monitors

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will describe how the error occurred according to time.

1. Using Premier Pro by connecting the auxiliary monitor to the laptop. Rendering, working without any problems.

2. One day, when I was writing Premier Pro in a hurry, I moved the 'Program Monitor Panel' to the main monitor without connecting the auxiliary monitor to complete the file rendering.

3. After connecting the auxiliary monitor again, move the 'Program Monitor Panel' to the auxiliary monitor to work. After the operation, an error occurred when trying to render and Premier Pro was forced to exit.

4. When the auxiliary monitor connection is removed, the rendering is confirmed to be completed normally. However, when you connect the secondary monitor, it causes an error whenever you attempt to render and is forced to shut down.

5. Every time I render now, the situation where I have to disconnect the auxiliary monitor is repeated.

All gpu drivers have been updated.

Please tell me the solution.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

This shouldn't be happening. Could you share your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM) and Premiere Pro version? Could you try resetting your preferences and see if that makes any difference? Do you see this issue with every project? Let us know. We're here to help. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laptop : ASUS G733CX-LL014W
cpu : 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12950HX 2.30 GHz

ram : 64.0GB

Windows 11 Home 64bit

RTX 3080ti

2nd monitor : LG gram view+ 16MQ70

Both Premier Pro and graphics drivers have completed the latest updates.

When I posted the same question to the Korean community, they told me to check if the pixel invaded monitor 2.

I'm using the maximization mode, so I don't think there's a problem with pixels going over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines