I will describe how the error occurred according to time.
1. Using Premier Pro by connecting the auxiliary monitor to the laptop. Rendering, working without any problems.
2. One day, when I was writing Premier Pro in a hurry, I moved the 'Program Monitor Panel' to the main monitor without connecting the auxiliary monitor to complete the file rendering.
3. After connecting the auxiliary monitor again, move the 'Program Monitor Panel' to the auxiliary monitor to work. After the operation, an error occurred when trying to render and Premier Pro was forced to exit.
4. When the auxiliary monitor connection is removed, the rendering is confirmed to be completed normally. However, when you connect the secondary monitor, it causes an error whenever you attempt to render and is forced to shut down.
5. Every time I render now, the situation where I have to disconnect the auxiliary monitor is repeated.
This shouldn't be happening. Could you share your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM) and Premiere Pro version? Could you try resetting your preferences and see if that makes any difference? Do you see this issue with every project? Let us know. We're here to help.