• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering in Premiere causes computer to lag?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a new problem where when I am rendering or exporting clips from in my timeline, and my Macbook Pro and lags doing basic tasks, primarily moving the cursor and clicking on things, making it impossible to do other tasks while Premiere is doing its work. Even though the computer slows down generally when rendering, I've never had it make my computer lag quite like this before. Any thoughts on things that may have changed in software updates, or something that may have changed on my computer itself?

My computer is a mid-2015 15" Macbook Pro Retina, 16GB of memory. 

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the exact same problem, 2015 Macbook Pro 15 with 32gb RAM. Normal things like scrolling grind to a hault while rendering, never happened since updating to 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a similar problem with my Adobe premiere, cos of the need to produce more videos on the go as i also use a macbook pro with 8gb ram.

I have a had time with his issue. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. 40 GB RAM. Radeon pro 580 8gb, 4,2ghz x4 i7. Should handle rendering video and browsing at the same time. Never had this issue before the summer of 2121. What have you (or Apple) done?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines