Rendering Issues - No Error

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone else has had this particular issue.  I try to render in out and it renders to about 95% and then just sits there slowly churning but never completes no matter how long it sits there.  I have left it go overnight and it still just sits there kind of stuck.  This only happens every dozen or so projects and never a clear culprit.   I have cleared cache and done the usual troubleshooting.  I think I narrowed down to either working in BRAW or possibly Motion Array plug-ins/effects - possibly a combination of the two?  My solution is to render out what I can in bits n pieces and nest some layers then render "sections".  It never seems to be any particulat part that hangs up rather just at about 95% completion.  I am on a iMac Pro 2017, Monterey 12.4,  running Premiere 22.2 (it has happened on other versions of OS and Premiere prior).  I do not believe it is a performance issue.  Rather, I think some sort of bug with the plug ins or Black Magic plug in or files.  I would like to get rid of Motion Array to see if that solves it but I have several archived projects that I used there templates and plug ins.  Plus, I am not certain that is the culprit and recreating the problem is hit and miss.  If anyone else has had this issue with similar set ups I would love to hear if there was a solution - Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?