• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering our effects?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had build plugin for premiere pro. In our plugin have one button and click this button our socket connection open with our another main app and some effect export frome our main app to our plugin but our effect did show automtaically on premiere pro until do play our pause effect. I want to sloution when i export the effect from our main app to our plugin immediately effect rendering call.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll reach out directly to get actionable details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is There any update regateding my query that i asked previously, Please reply if any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the direct message I sent you. 🙂

Hello Ankur,

Where shall we get your plug-in, and what specifics steps shall we follow, to see the problem you've described?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines