Rendering video off center?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video_Troubles.png

Would love some help. This is killing me..

My video is suddenly rendering off center, like in the pic. The source video is fine, no issues.

Tried startng a new project and even opening old projects that redered fine previously, and they do the same. I tried editing evey possible setting with no luck. Everything prints like this, even though the source is fine.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Shannon

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of your export settings, please.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sequence and Export settings are attached.

Thank you,

Shannon

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image shown in the screenshot for export settings is how you want the exported video to look, correct?

Your export settings seem okay.

What happens after you export? (I assume the problem appears when you play back your exported video?)

What video player do you use to view the exported video?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a square 1080 format, so yes, those look correct. I thought there may be there was an odd setting that may affect the location of the video but haven't found anything that might affect that.

As it is rendering in the Media Encoder I can see that the small thumbnail shows the 'offset' video as well. 

So it's happening as it is being rendered, I believe.

And the final video also has the video offest like that. I'm using VLC Media Player.

The funny thing is, even projects that previously rendered out fine, now render with the video offset. Must be a setting somewhere in the export that got tweaked.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you always queue your export to the Media Encoder (AME)?

Did you create a preset in the AME?

Have you compared the export settings in the AME to your export settings in Pr, item by item?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normally export to Media Encoder, but have not created a preset.

I just tried exporting straight from Premier and the video rendered correctly.

I thought by clicking Match Sequence Setting I would automatically be good and consistent.

I'm going to compare the settings between Pr & ME.

Thans for the help,

Shannon

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. 😀

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines