Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace greenscreen bubble with clip

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

i have a question regarding the following situation: I have a background layer and a layer with a thought bubble, which is prepared with greenscreen. Now i want to replace the greenscreen area with an additional clip. However, the thought bubble is not rectangular, hence the edges of the video layer below are visible. The ultra key only deletes a colour completely, but is there a key or a workaround option to only replace the bubble area with my clip?

Or is there an option to crop my clip to fit exactly into the greenscreen bubble via a mask or something?

Thanks!Screenshot 2021-11-14 113853.jpg

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way would be to nest the map and bubble and put on V2, put the video on V1 and add the Ultra Key effect to the V2 nest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice! That worked for my case. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines