Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repositioning text that was keyframed without redoing keyframes

Participant ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a silly question

I have a text that I want to shift over to the left, so the blue bullet point to the left. However i have already keyframed the in and out when the text flies in from left to right. 

Is there away to reposition the text without having to start over? Every time i move it over it creates a new keyframe and then it get messy after that.

Hope i make sense. The image below hopefully helps2021-08-26_9-18-20.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because this looks like a graphics layer you should have several options in terms of affecting the motion. You have the Vector Motion parameters at the top where you can reposition all the graphics layers at once.  

If for some reason that does not work, you can add another Transform effect and make the adjustment on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers i was just worried about touching other transformations as i have had issues in the past with titles not looking clear and slightly blurry and i read on some forum that its usually because you touch the other transformation properties when i should of touch movement for text only properties. I know sounds silly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines