• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restarting the GPU in premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize in advance, I use a translator.

While working in premiere pro, the video card is rebooted at various times. This usually happens either when dragging transitions or importing files from explorer to premiere pro.
This problem appeared after I switched from GTX 1080 ti to rtx 3070 ti.

At first I decided that the problem was in the video card. Because first I bought RTX 3070 ti VISION.
Then I replaced it with RTX 3070 ti AORUS MASTER. The problem has not disappeared

I tried completely reinstalling windows, reinstalling drivers doesn't help anything.

This problem is only in premiere pro. Everything is fine in After effects and photoshop!

Maybe someone has faced such a problem and knows how to solve it, I really need your help!

I uploaded a video here, how the reboot happens
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/vHMPAQ6kYTZHxg

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X

GPU: RTX 3070 ti aorus master

Memory: 32GB furry renegade 3600 Mhz (XMP profile) 1 slot 
Power unit: 850W
OC: Windows 11
Premiere pro: version 22.2.0(build 128) 

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DR.DREDON,

I am so sorry. That looks like quite a problem. It almost seems you don't have enough power to keep the computer screens running. Can you try it with just a single monitor? Another thing I would try is a clean reinstallation of the latest GPU drivers. Sometimes remnants of the older drivers might remain, which can cause these kinds of issues. Let me know if either of these suggestions works out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines