• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resync or "unpack" / "step in" to multicam video

Advisor ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited a multicam project from a beginning editor.  I already started editing without checking the Multi clips, which was a big mistake, because several of the audio and video tracks are slightly out of sync.  There are five cameras, five speakers in a panel discussion, recorded double system.  They synced the clips by having the panel moderator clap his hands after an hour long discussion.  For some reason, they gave me THIRTY TWO audio tracks, half of which are silent.

Anyway... after dragging a Multi Clip to the Timeline, I can see the audio tracks separated, and move them around individually, but the video is one multi-cam clip.  How can I "step in" (Avid term) to the video Multi-cam clip and resync some of the video tracks?

OR, do I just need to create a new Multi-Cam Multi and do it right, and start editing from scratch again?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Never mind.  I figured it out:  Command-double click the video track

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind.  I figured it out:  Command-double click the video track

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines