Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right audio not working... 4 tracks?

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

see screenshot at end of message. I've always been used to just one right and one left decibel level tracker. All of a suddden I have four, I have the ability to toggle them on and off, and I can't hear anything coming from my right speaker... 

Can someone tell me what i did and how to toggle these extra decibel trackers on/off, as well as restore volume on my right side? 

Cheers,

Fin

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 10.25.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like two stereo tracks ... what's your audio track channel setup showing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly sure, please see a few screenshots. 

First is the audio track mixer, second is my levels tracker (or whatver its called) it's now showing a bunch of individual tracks... no idea what's going on. 

Thanks for your help,

Fin

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.32.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.33.30 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so update, I had 32 tracks selected or something, see new screenshot where I changed it to 4. 

But for some reason, the R (right speaker) selection is greyed out? Why can't I select that? 

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.41.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that "R" is actually for recording. problem still stands, need to get my other track working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out lol, thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines