• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ripple Delete suddenly quit working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Ripple Delete has stopped working in Premeire 2023.  It was working fine, but suddenly I cannot ripple delete any way.  The keyboard shortcut does not work, the menu item does not work, and it will not ripple delete in the timeline.  The only way I can close gaps is by ripple editing.  It's very puzzling because it was working perfectly and it just quit.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Thanks.  That didn't work.  But I finally figured out it was something in the project.  I created a new Project and copied all the clips in the sequence (but not the sequence itselt) and that seemed to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  That didn't work.  But I finally figured out it was something in the project.  I created a new Project and copied all the clips in the sequence (but not the sequence itselt) and that seemed to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines