• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save while correcting transcription

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I save while making captions, the transcription disappears, I have to close and reopen the project for it to appear again, sometimes I even have to restart the application.

Premiere Pro 23.1

Windows 10

64GB RAM

Nvidia RTX 2060 OC

10To SSD

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Akai,

I don't think there are any other reports of this behavior. I assume that is a custom workspace, and anytime odd things happen, it is worth a try to reset preferences, including resetting workspace.

But I think here, I would first create a new test project (close and reopen PR and start fresh), add one main video file, drag to new icon, transcribe, and then do your test. Is the problem present?

If so, try the resets. I might also clear the cache.

If it persists, I would contact sup

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akai,

I don't think there are any other reports of this behavior. I assume that is a custom workspace, and anytime odd things happen, it is worth a try to reset preferences, including resetting workspace.

But I think here, I would first create a new test project (close and reopen PR and start fresh), add one main video file, drag to new icon, transcribe, and then do your test. Is the problem present?

If it persists, I would contact support and if that doesn't resolve it, file a bug report.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this 

Stan

And it worked, thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akai,

Excellent!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines