• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a video for Amazon Advertising, settings help ?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently wokring on an advertising video for the Amazon seller platform. 

I've created a videot hat i believed to meet their strict requirements (attached) yet when I export the file I am met with one or more errors, could someone with the know how of exporting please help me with the correct way to set up and export this file size?

The dimensions when I've exported the video are 2800 x 1080 and not the 1920 x 1080 as I'd like it to be which I believe is chnaging the size from the 16:9 that I need? 

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aspect ratio is incorrect: set it to 1.0 square pixels. Both sequence setting and export.

PAR 1.4 are rectangular pixels as in old fashioned SD. HD is always square.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you, one point that Amazon insist on is that there should be no black bars on the video.

When I keep the same settings but change the aspect ratio to 1.0 square pixels back bars are shown on my preview (attached)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix the sequence settings first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Ann says, your settings are wrong. You have your 1920x1080 sequence set to PAL DV widescreen. I don't know where the properties are picking 2800x1080; your export settings are 1920x1080.

What are the original videos? I wonder if you've uprezzed DV source?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines