• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen goes out of focus when paused

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some unusual behavior and hope someone can explain how to get rid of it.  If I pause a nicely focused clip, in pause mode it is noticably out of focus in the monitor window.  If I resume running the clip, it snaps right back to perfect focus. If I advance the clip one frame at a time, the new frame stays in focus for 1-2 seconds, then goes out of focus.  Advance another frame, and it is in focus again, but only for a second or two!  I am running PPro CC 2020.  I would attach screen shots to demonstrate, but it takes more than a second to get one, so I can't get the in-focus version of a still, only the out of focus one.

The video wasn't doing this before today, and I suspect I have accidentally pushed a wrong button somewhere.  Any explanations would be appreciated.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Nick Schouten.  I saw your post after writing this one, where you mentioned the wrench.  Indeed, I had the paused resolution set at 1/8!  Back to full and problem solved.  Love this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines