• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen resolution below required?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting from Premiere does not work. I always get the announcement like that, although I have checked the screen resolution. After exporting the file size is 1kt, regardless of the size of the video. I didn't find any working instructions on YouTube. I would be sooo grateful for the advices!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please share more info?

what are your sequence settings? footage resolution and format?

what are your export settings? do they match your sequence settings?

share screenshots so that we can help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answers! I was able to fix the problem with the help of an Adobe expert. I have two screens, the other one is a pen display. First he screen resolutios had to be set to the same. Even after that the videos could not be exported (some inconsistencies..). How this got to be fixed, I have no idea.

I was happy for that. But now I'm wondering if the new settings for resolution affects to my Photoshop work🤷‍:male_sign:. I work with high resolution photos - do they get smaller because of that? And am I able to see what I'm getting in image editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Satu,

What is your screen resolution?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines