• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen shuts down in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone faced this problem before? Whatever I do in Premiere Pro, the entire screen of my computer just shuts down for a cople of seconds and then turns back on. I mention that I have this problem only in Premiere Pro, all other apps work just fine.

I will just attach a sample of this issue.

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

Weird issue. Can we have some baseline info, like computer system details (CPU, RAM, GPU + GPU Driver) and media type? Hope the community can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an All-in One computer from HP

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9500T CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

32.0 GB RAM

The media that is in the specific project is a 4k mp4, but I have to add that I encounter the same issue even if I use proxies, so I assume that the footage size or type does not really matter.

I don't know if this is a popular issue, but for me it's just hell editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

Sorry man. I see problems like that when you've either got your overheating issues or your power supply is not beefy enough to handle the required processing you have going. Can you check the temp on your internals? Do you have adequate power going to your components? What kind of GPU are you running?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and can confirm its not cooler or power delivery its the video driver crashing and restarting. I've been having driver issues with premiere since the start of the year. No fix even with trying a multitude of different drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, NVIDIA drivers have been a challenge since the Xmas holidays, I think. Which driver are you using now, oj? 

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Studio Driver 531.41 I did a clean install for it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any diagnostics tool on your computer, like HWiNFO? If so, could you post a screenshot of your cpu/gpu/ram values and temperatures? Maybe that can push us in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just upgraded to an AMD GPU and all my problems went away, I suggest everyone does the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines