• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

script - createSubsequence with in and out point that can be inserted into tracks

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna insert sequnce with predefined in and out point that is duration fixed into tracks. in other words. How to create sequnce like createSubsequence similart to ProjectItem.createSubClip() so that it can inserted into tracks with predefined in and out points for sequence. 

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

I don't understand the question. 

When inserting anything into a sequence, you must provide in and out points. There is no way to lock duration.

I'm not sure what 'predefined' in/out points means, above; you can get and set a sequence's in and out points, via API.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Set the in and out points of the template sequence to indicate the time range you want, and then insert it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the question. 

When inserting anything into a sequence, you must provide in and out points. There is no way to lock duration.

I'm not sure what 'predefined' in/out points means, above; you can get and set a sequence's in and out points, via API.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir for project item we have method createSubClip where using in and out points defined creates new subclip with different duration.

same can we do it with sequnces. Thanks.

(use case if i want insert sequnce into another sequnce track as trackitem.) 

issue :

there are 2 sequnces namely tempalte sequnce and main sequnce.

1) template sequnce has 10 minutes as duration with all trackitems included.

2) I have main sequnce, where i insert template sequnces(10min)as trackitem of main  sequnce 

3) Problem i need only 1 min duration from 0 seconds to 60 seconds of template sequnce to be inserted as trackitem of main sequnce. 

How do it sir.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the in and out points of the template sequence to indicate the time range you want, and then insert it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i followed as you said. but its inserting template sequnce full but not indicated in and out point time range sir. Here is the video i tested sir. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Send me the project and code you're using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines