• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCTE-35 Markers in Exports?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a newbie at this SCTE stuff but I'm wondering how to get SCTE-35 ad markers into my exports so that when I upload them to a platform that runs ads, the ads will show in the right places.

Does anyone know how to do this? Can it be done directly from Premiere?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is the only Google result for "Premiere Pro SCTE-35." Never a good sign.

I hope someone with actual experience with this will chime in.

These appear to go in transport streams, so I am not optimistic that PR is going to do this directly. But I'd also explore using an XML document to provide the information through a converter.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great. Thanks for replying. I agree. Our preliminary research indicates that the video has to go into a transport container that will place the markers. Possibly it can read markers we insert into the rendered file. We're still researching and will update this post when we know for sure. Hopefully, what we find will help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And you can always export your markers as a CSV so that if Premiere's markers can't be read by the app creating the transport container, you at least have them in an easy to parse document which I'm sure you could find a way to import into that app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines