• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search within multiple projects across a single production?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to search files and folders that are inside projects across a single production at once? Right now it seems I can only search within a single open project.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my problem too. Have you found an answer?

Follow The Sand, a 5-year movie plan: Wholeo 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is my problem too. Have you found an answer?

By @Wholeo

No, it is not possible to search for files inside project A that are used in project B, project C, etc. Use any file browser to find files outside the project you are working with.

For big projects, or any project, organizing the files used in the project is paramount. Yes, it can be boring but in the long run it is great to have let´s say one main folder with subfolders on the disk for each project. One subfolder for audio, one subfolder for titles, one subfolder for media, etc, etc. That makes it easy to search for files used in several projects. Scattering files here and there can be convinient but will often lead to "Where did i put that file, i cannot find it anymore?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola chris

Lamentablemente aun no se puede hacer eso. y solo queda hacerlo manualmente por cada tipo de proyecto.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines