• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select the next clip up/down (on next track) in a sequence -- keyboard shortcut?

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a few assets 'stacked' on different tracks at the same timestamp, with one of them selected, is there away to select an adjacent clip (up/down) without using your mouse? Specifically, selecting it alone (thus deselecting the current clip).

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Premiere Pro has this shortcut. But there is a plugin called Excalibur that can do that I and you can bind that to a keyboard shortcut. Excalibur saves me a ton of time and has a ton of features, well worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines