• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequence deletion

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all my sequences got deleted on a project, i must have hit the X on the timeline by mistake i searched through a bunch of tutorials and none worked please help

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ren, 

Have you checked out your AutoSave folder? You may have a backup project there which may contain your deleted sequences. Check it out, and then let us know what occurs, OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason there isn't a single auto save of that project in the folder, I swear it auto saved automatically while I was editing it though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Ren5C2D,

I can relate as I've been there as have many of our colleagues. That sucks. What can work is a deep search of your hard drives by searching on the Premiere Pro project file extension, which is ".prproj." Just doing a search on that term can often uncover a backup file you can use. In the future, create your own backup folder with a once-a-day "Save a Copy" to a folder in the cloud somewhere; a great safeguard.

Good luck!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you just closed the sequence in the timeline, it will still be in the Project Panel, perhaps in a folder.

Just find the sequence in the Project Panel and double click it.  It will then open on the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines