Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

sequence in a sequence

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any negatives to dividing up my project into smaller bits and making a sequence for each part and then at the end have one sequence that I put all other sequences into? or is it better to just copy paste from all my small sequences into my one big final sequence or if anyone has a better idea

thanks

ps: would this make premiere go faster because I am working on smaller sequences?

pps: the reason i am doing this is because i am making a summer camp video and i was thinking it would be easier to just make all the different sections by themself and then just combine them all at the end (ex. one sequence for sports and another sequence for a trip, ect. and after i finish all the parts combine them into one sequence and export that)

thanks again

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is really a matter of personal preference.

If you are having issues with performance, you can use proxies:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/proxy-media.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines