Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequence Playback Always Sped Up

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been having issues with my timeline being sped up on playback in every project I create. I checked my playback settings and a variety of solutions to other playback issues people have had over time, and uninstalled and reinstalled, yet it still plays back any video and audio approximately twice as fast. Exports play back at normal speed. Sequence runs at a 23.97 timebase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp, it looks like that was it, great to get an answer right off the bat. Seems my webcam decided to insert itself as my input at some point recently (for some reason). Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines