• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious error has occurred - shut down

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this happens frequently. I don't know why and don't know how to fix it . Can someone help me ?

Thank you so much.

''Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project.''

erropremiere.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi barthélemytcomtugal,

I am sorry for this trouble but we need more information to understand & troubleshoot this issue.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that worked for me. I'm working on a Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3. I went into "System Preferences" and clicked on the CUDA icon at the bottom left. Updated that driver to 387.128. I then went to NVidia and updated my graphics card driver via this link;

NVIDIA DRIVERS Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.25.156

After that reboot, all was working fine! Hope this helps someone. Info current as of 2/5/18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere, this is a serious issue that's been happening since November. I used to never get this error notice and now I get it every 1-5 minutes. Even when I'm just doing simple cuts and hitting playback. My husband and I are editors and run the Adobe Creative Cloud with automatic updates. What can we do to fix this?Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 6.50.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 6.58.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 7.07.40 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:

Reset a workspace

Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.

1. Do one of the following:
    • Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
    • Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn’t work,try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u so much~fam

u can send new INVOICE for me?

becuz i'll must submit it to the company.

2018-03-07 3:47 GMT+09:00 Peru Bob <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Serious error has occurred - shut down created by Peru Bob

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Peru+Bob> in Premiere Pro CC - View

the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10224797#10224797>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

용한최1401982  wrote

Thank u so much~fam

You're welcome.

용한최1401982  wrote

u can send new INVOICE for me?

becuz i'll must submit it to the company.

This is not Adobe Support.   Most of us here  not Adobe employees, just volunteers, who who enjoy helping other users solve problems with Adobe products.  We do this for free and get satisfaction from being able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anything worked for you? I am also having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still an issue for you, barthélemytcomtugal? Please let us know after trying the new update.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is continuously happening on a current edit. It seems to be an issue with PSD files. Can ADOBE PLEASE HELP PEOPLE WITH THIS ISSUE? There are a number of threads regarding this exact error, that date back some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Issues like this often happen after updating projects across major new versions. It is recommended that you remain on existing projects until they are complete.

One thing that may work: Can you try creating a new project and then importing your legacy project into it? That may help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have not performed any updates since beginning this project.

The importing of the legacy project did not rectify the issue. Again, I have experienced this issue before, and it was when working with graphic based elements from photoshop.

This is proving to be hugely inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin.

Still experiencing this issue regularly. I cannot export any of my work. I think it may have to do with the use of the gaussian blur effect.

Please have someone look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one helped for me:

"you try creating a new project and then importing your legacy project into it?"

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still occurs after the update. Every 10-15 minutes...nearly impossible to work like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever fix this.  Im late on a client project due to this.  I've tried all fixes I can't think of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I moved the project files to the desktop. I reset the preferences. Both to no avail. I currently cannot work on my film. Please adviseScreen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.43.03 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any backups or auto save files to work from, samf?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried from the autosave files and that didn't work. Dont have current backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently posted a question on a forum that you responded to. After much trouble shooting I realize that I was getting an error message because  I updated Premiere mid-project. I am now running the latest 12.1.0 and need to deinstall and re-install 12.0.1. Might you be able to send me a download link to 12.0.1? Thank you. SamF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samf57303783  wrote

Might you be able to send me a download link to 12.0.1? Thank you. SamF

That is done using the CC Desktop App:

Download Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob,

Will that link allow me to download an earlier version of Premier?

Thanks,

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you download and install it, it will allow you to update or roll back all of your CC apps (subject to their availability).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this happen when exporting. I had updated to the latest version of Premiere and was working in a project that contained several sequences. All the sequences exported with no problem, except for one and the only difference in that sequence was that it contained a morph cut. When I removed the cut and re-rendered, it exported with no error. Sent a crash report to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines