Set default Export Range to "In/Out Source" in new Export Tab

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using the new Tab Export in Premiere Pro 2022 (I'm not a huge fan of it, I admit). 

Before when there were some In/Out points in the timeline automatically the export range was set to "In/out source", but now even if I have some "In/out points", the export tab is set to "Entire Source" and I need to change it manually (and I forgot most of the time).

I do not use "Work Area Bar" as I prefer In/out points

Maybe there are some preferences or something I could do to set it to "In/Out Points automatically"? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have found, it does not appear to set the "Range" based on whether there are in/out points, or even if the work area is used. The setting options are Entire Range, Source In/Out, Work Area, and Custom. (I don't know what Custom does. I assume it uses any changes you make to the times in the export preview window.)

But the setting is "sticky"; it defaults to whatever was used last. So just use in/out once, and, as long as you are exporting in/out, you're good to go.

If you ever export the full range, just remember to clear in/out points so in/out will be the full range.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines