• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set poster frame isn't working for me in Premiere 2022. Anyone else having this issue?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set poster frame isn't working for me in Premiere 2022. Anyone else having this issue? Did premiere change the way to set a poster frame thumbnail?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, can't set poster frame. I really need this feature, so I had to switch back to Premiere 2021. Hope this can be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that tiny dial thing doesn't work anymore you just have to hover your mouse over the image and move the mouse right to left until you find the image you like and then right click and choose that poster frame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be the solution, thank you. When i drag the indicator with pen the poster frame dosen't work, even if all the commands can be done normally. Hoverin to the right place works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing this on windows.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working fine here on macOS 11.6.1 and Pr 22.0.0 (Build 169). How are you creating the thumpnail via the Preview area or the right-click/context menu? And is it in the Icon-view or in other view(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using freeform view and right-clicking. But setting poster frame seems to work when only hoverin over the icon, not dragging the indicator to the right place, which I usually do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines