• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

several days of saves and sequences randomly disappears (not appearing in auto save folder either)

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't made any adjustment to the save settings, or anything out of the usual whatsoever. 

I'd been working with/saving the files dozens of times across several days and sessions, so they definitely were successfully saved initially, or I couldn't have been continuing each previous day's work, etc, over this period of time. These were sequences that had existed for several days but when I opened the project last night, they were just gone.

(Attached is a pic from my auto-saves folder - the files should be between the September 2 saves, and today's.)

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. (Let me know if any clarification is needed!) This is about 50 hours of work that I happened to be really excited about too, and fear I won't be able to replicate, hahaha. I could cry y'all.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 8.00.38 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?