it jump to the next seccond. How can i fix it? I already contacted

the Adobe online support and they didn't fix it

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, clemilton,

Sorry about that, that is quite strange. My playhead immediately starts playing from its position and does not "jump," as you describe. Have you tried resetting preferences (Press Alt or Option at launch)? If you try that, sync the settings first from the file menu. I hope that works for you. Let us know what happens.

Thanks.
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin but I already resetting preferences even reeinstall Premiere and it does't works. I think it started yesterday when i update my Gforce Nvidia drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the driver version number? Hope to assist.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nvidia Gforce GTX 1660 TI - Drive Game ready version 528.24 - 01/24/2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a Clean Installation (Custom) of the Studio Driver, not the Game Ready Driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It back to nomal 2 month ago and now this conflict back again ðŸ˜‘

I did a clean Installation and it doesn't works. Still 

the shortkey "L" to shuttle right or back jumping to the next seccond.(timeline monitor and source monitor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try setting Audio Hardware Preferences to Default Input > No Input. Is it working now?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it and it doesn't works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try transcoding your MP4 clips to ProRes 422 LT (ProRes 422 Proxy if you are tight on storage space) and set the Sequence Video Previews to Custom QuickTime ProRes 422 LT (or ProRes 422 Proxy).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it but still doesn't works. I think it can be something about audio because when i changed the sample rate it decreased the jump period. I set hardware preferences to no input also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell what's happening, though it mimics hardware trying to keep up. Thus why Warren suggested trying ProRes files; I use ProRes LT or Proxy. You can use the free Shutter Encoder to do the transcodes. https://www.shutterencoder.com/en/

Take out whatever On Screen Display you are using to show the keystrokes. You said 'shuttle'. You're not using something like ShuttleXpress are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using ShuttleXpress or something. I just use the shortcut "L" and it jump to the next second

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's your hardware like? The things your are demonstrating look like PP is struggling to playback the footage. What is the footage? H.264? The idea is not to just change the sequence settings, that will make little difference. You would have to transcode your source clips to ProRes, or use Premiere's proxy workflow. Either of those would help with what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines