Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Clip Keyframes TIme Remapping as default instead of Opacity

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am a daily vlogger and almost every Vlog starts with some cinematics with speed ramps. I never edit the opacity of a clip in the timeline. 

Every time I want to do some speed ramps I have to right-click the clip > Show Clip Keyframes > Time Remapping > Speed. I am not able to do this for several clips at once. Each clip has to go through the process individually. 

Is there a way to either set up the Sequence timeline to display the Time Remapping/speed keyframes by default or is there a way to set Show Clip Keyframes > Time Remapping > Speed as a keyboard shortcut. I have tried to find both options with no success. I know it is a small task to do but with daily vlogs every second saved counts. Searching here also didn't help

Thank you,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did no one replied to this or am I blind? :') A shame since I'm REALLY craving for this anwer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is that you cannot set Time remapping > Speed to default nor is there to my knowledge no KBSC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann Bens! What a shame, it would be a great feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a shame, it would be a great feature. 

By @Annemein219550830fso

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

In the meantime, set up a project template that has Time Remapping keyframes already chosen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob! 

Thank you for your suggestion and help.
The only thing is, about your suggestion (and that's why I am craving for that option) is that you have to set is manually per clip. One by one. Or do I miss something within the current options? Thanks again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I edit posts with loads of time remaping, having the option to always have it on would speed up (lol) this process in a heavenly and very click-economizing way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it can help, what I do is to cut (shorcut to E) and use R to speed up the part I want, it doesn´t make a ramp, but,...It kinda works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be fixed!  

All these updates and price increases without the little things being updated really stinks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the 5 year, the problem has not been solved. Every day I press time ramepping with three clicks, but I have never used transparency automation.🤬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines